Computer Networking with Basics Technology to Advanced and Complete Knowledge for Academic level
Table of Contents
What you’ll learn
Introduction of Computer Networks
Fundamentals of Computer Networks
Learn LAN, MAN, WAN Network Models
Understanding about OSI, TCP/IP Reference Models
Master in all the layers of OSI Model – Presentation, Application, Network, Physical, Data Link Layer, etc.
Transmission media in Physical Layer
Learn about Multiplexing
Fiber Optic Cables
Learn about cryptography and Protocols in depth.
Be able to understand English
A Basic Understanding of Computer
A Desire to Learn
Basic Internet skills and adequate connection
The course objectives include learning about Computer Network Organization, implementation, basics, networking and their fundamentals, obtaining a theoretical understanding of data communication and computer networks, and gaining practical experience in monitoring, and troubleshooting of current LAN systems and much more. Students are introduced to computer communication network design, functions and its operations, and discuss the following topics: Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) communication model; error detection and recovery; local area networks; wide area network, etc. ; bridges, routers and gateways; network naming and addressing; and local and remote procedures. On completion of the course, students should be able, in part to design, implement and maintain a typical computer network.
Data communications, network architectures, communication protocols, data link control, medium access control; introduction to local area networks metropolitan area networks and wide area networks; introduction to Internet and TCP/IP and so many topics we will cover in this course. And the best part of this course is that you will get Quizzes (section wise) related to each topic which help you to understand the topic so clearly so watch this course up to the end to get more and more knowledge.
After successfully completing this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the general principles of data communication.
- Describe how computer networks are organized with the concept of layered approach.
- Describe how signals are used to transfer data between nodes.
- Describe the protocols with their fundamentals.
- Describe the LAN, MAN, PAN, WAN in detail with their advantages and disadvantages.
- Implement a simple LAN with hubs, bridges and switches.
- Describe how packets in the Internet are delivered.
- Analyze the contents in a given data link layer packet, based on the layer concept.
- Design logical sub-address blocks with a given address block.
- Decide routing entries given a simple example of network topology
- Describe what classless addressing scheme is.
- Describe how routing protocols work.
- Describe about the security and privacy.
- Implementation of a network protocol.Course outline
- Module 1: Introduction Computer Networks
- Module 2: Computer Networks Basics
- Module 3: Reference Models- OSI Model, TCP/IP
- Module 4: Physical Layer
- Module 5: Data-link Layer, Error detection and correction
- Module 6: Network Layer and IP Address
- Module 7: Transport Layer, TCP, UDP
- Module 8: Application Layer and Protocols
- Module 9: Computer Network Security and Privacy
- Module 10: MAC Address, Subnet Mask, Port and Port Numbers
- Module 11: BONUS:- Number System
Who this course is for:
- For all beginners to advanced who want to learn about Computer Networking
- For Academic level students and who are preparing for some competitive exams
CLICK THE ENROLL BUTTON BELOW: COPY & PASTE COUPON CODE:
please don’t forget to share this page with your friends using social share button below.