Learn the tools and skills to invest in Real Estate like a Professional.
Table of Contents
What you’ll learn
Learn the fundamentals of investing: market cycle, storytelling, market research, inflation, tax, financing.
Complete a case study of a multifamily acquisition with a professional working model in EXCEL.
Learn how to pitch deals to investors.
Acquire Real Estate investing underwriting skills.
Some knowledge of EXCEL is required.
In this course we will learn how the real estate market cycle works, how inflation affects real estate, how tax impacts real estate investment and how to underwrite and analyze deals like a professional investor.
This course is for you if..
- You see yourself as a real estate entrepreneur
- You think of yourself as an independent and critical thinker
- You’re thinking about starting your own real estate business one day
- If you are interested in doing your own real estate deals
- You are not interested in the 9-5 route
- Achieving financial independence is a goal of yours
Why Pursue This Course?
- Achieve better returns by becoming a better negotiator
- Raise more capital from investors
- Become a Pro at Financial Modelling
- Start a real estate investment business
- Learn about development and income producing properties
Real Estate lies at the intersection of many different fields. To be a successful Real Estate Investor or developer you need to have expertise in a broad array of fields: economics, law, finance, construction, social trends and urbanism, to name a few. The successful Real Estate Investor is a well rounded person and will be skilled in the art of communication, storytelling and negotiation.
My goal with this course is to bring you a step closer to the mindset of the professional Real Estate investor by providing a deep overview of all the major factors that surround a real estate investment.
Who this course is for:
- Real Estate Entrepreneurs, and people looking to invest their own capital or start their own real estate investment firm.
please don’t forget to share this page with your friends using social share button below.