This is to inform the general public especially those who partake in Ekiti State University Screening and candidates who purchase the Ekiti State University, (EKSU Post UTME Form) for 2020/2021 Session that the Admission List is Out, see how to check your admission status below.
EKSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic session, and provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
How To Check EKSU Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for Degree Programmes into Ekiti State University (EKSU), for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Go to EKSU admission status Checking Portal: eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click “Admission Status”
- Select Admission year are “2020/2021”
- Choose Admission Type as “UTME”
- Enter your Registration Number as Username, and click check button.
- If you have been offered admission you will be redirected to print your Admission Letter.
Candidates can also check their Admission Status Via Jamb Admission Status Portal, any admitted candidates are advised to print his/her admission letter.
- Checking your admission via jamb admission status portal: Logon to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx, now Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password, then click on “Admission Status“, Select your “Exam Year” and “Registration Number” and click on “Check Admission” Status to enable you access your EKSU admission status.
- Admitted candidates are to proceed to the admission on JAMB Portal are advised to accept and print their JAMB Admission Letter, you are to print your admission letter in color printout which means you must use a color printing machine.
- Candidates that are yet to be admitted should keep checking the JAMB and EKSU website for further updates.
- Admission list are published in batches on the University Website, candidates are advised to keep on checking for latest updates on the University Website.