Before you think of applying into Laraba ICT And International Languages Institute which is affiliated with Ahmadu Bello University, Let Discuss how far the institute is preforming in term of education and complete step by step on how to apply for admission into the Institute.
Table of Contents
List Of Courses Offered In Labara ICT and International Languages Institute.
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Science And Laboratory Tech (Slt)
Candidates seeking admission into the diploma programmes are required to possess the following minimum qualifications from a recognized secondary school of his/her own course,
Five (5) credit in west African Examination Council (WEAC)/National Examination Council (NECO) in English Language.
- Applicants are to log on to the Laraba ICT And International Languages Institute website at www.larabaict.net
- Click on ‘NEW ADMISSION APPLICANT’,
- Enter all your details names and generate payment slip (RRR) to take to the bank.
- After you made your payment, return to the same website to continue your application with the Application Number.
- All applicants are to make payment of non-refundable fee of N5,500.
- All applications should be completed on-line and submitted immediately after you have applied and made payment.
Laraba Ict And International Languages Form (Laraba Ict Form)
Application Form 2021 is open applicant are advice to buy early before closing.
For more information or enquirers call 08149096001.
Payment of Registration Fees
Registration fees are the same for both Diploma programmes. The registration fees are N49,500 for Diploma I students and N42,000 for Diploma II students, respectively. These fees are subject to change without notice.
Registration fees are charged for students who register during the late registration period.
After payment of registration fees, students must register all the courses that they are to take. A student can register a maximum of twenty four credit units per semester. You should consult your Student Advisor if u need guidance on the courses to register.
Students will only be allowed to attend classes and write assessment tests or examinations for the courses they registered. Students who fail to register during the late registration period will carry-over the unregistered courses to the following session. Students must pay registration fees for any session within which they take a course.If you have any question, feel free to use the comment box below and ask us. We will respond as soon as we can.
please don’t forget to share this page with your friends using social share button below.