Learn How to Create JAMB Profile with your Mobile Phone for 2021/2022 UTME Registration.
If you are interested in creating JAMB profile on this page we will walk you through on how you can get your profile code to proceed with UTME registration. We will also show you how to retrieve lost confirmation code and how to Correct Name on your JAMB profile account.
Follow us while we explain in this post all necessary steps you should take for registering your UTME with mobile phone, so you can successfully create your jamb profile and get your profile code.
Step by Step: How to Create Jamb Profile 2021
1. Mobile Phone Number Required: Jamb Candidates are require to use their mobile phone number for the process of registration, to get profile code and receive notification from jamb board. NOTE: Per Candidate are advised to make use of one mobile phone number.
2. National Identity Number (NIN) Required: Open your Text Message and Type NIN and 11 NIN number. Then send the message to 55019 which will cost you ₦50 for sending it. Follow this Example and try it, Send NIN 00123456789 to 55019 to Create your Jamb Profile Code. Replace 00123456789 with the numbers in your NIN Slip. (Note the NIN number must not have been used by another candidate to register for UTME/DE in the past).
3. After Sending it, a profile code of 10 character will be sent on the same mobile phone number.
4. The mobile phone number use for text message will automatically be in use for Candidate’s Application, Examination and Admission. Candidates should Note and remember the Mobile Phone number they used.
5. Now Candidates are to presents the profile code to point of procurement of form. which are Banks, Switches, MMOs, USSD Partners and MFBs. The form e-PIN is then sent as text message to the candidates Phone number.
6. Candidate are to presents the e-PIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration.
7. The application cannot be completed until candidate Biometrics, 10 Finger and Photograph should be capture Physically, No submission of passport photograph is allowed, after the successful captured of Biometrics and photograph this will authorize a candidate to print his/her registration slip. candidates finger prints will later be used for transaction with jamb on user profile.
8. Candidates whose Biometrics verification is successful are only permitted to sit for UTME.
Note: Do not share your password with anyone, always make use of Jamb Mobile App to check your admission status, do not visit any cyber cafe that will demand for your password which is then use or manipulate your jamb profile dashboard.
All Candidates are to note that no body can help with admission or upgrade of Exam Scores. DO NOT FALL INTO THE HANDS OF FRAUDSTERS.
How to Retrieve PIN for UTME Candidates
UTME Candidates: To retrieve your UTME PIN Kindly Send UTMEPIN as SMS from your Mobile Phone number to 55019. e.g. utmepin.
How to Retrieve PIN for Direct Entry Candidates
Direct Entry candidates: To retrieve your Direct Entry PIN again, Send DEPIN as SMS from your Mobile Phone number to 55019. e.g. depin.
If you have any question regarding or related to this article, ask on the comment box below, we will be happy to answer them and find solution to your problem.