The Blueslip Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on yabastories for free.
Blueslip Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Blueslip Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Blueslip Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Specialist
Location: Ikeja,` Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- At Blueslip Limited, you will be responsible for working hand in hand with the design and illustration team, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content that seamlessly integrates with e-learning solutions.
- This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment.
- You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to client amends.
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web.
- Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidate should possess at least 2 years graphic design experience including video production design and animation.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work (minimum of 3years)
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite, illustration and photoshop.
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions, Highly desirable in Cinema 4D, and Final Cut Pro.
N100,000 – N135,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Note: Failure to attach a portfolio leads to disqualification.