Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2021: Application Update: The Nigeria Police Force, in collaboration with the Police Service Commission (PSC), is accepting applications for enrollment into the Nigeria Police Force from interested and qualified Nigerians. If you want to join the police force, this application update will make it much easier for you to do so.
Nigeria’s primary law enforcement agency is the Nigeria Police Force. It has personnel stationed in all 36 states as well as the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The Inspector General of Police is in charge of the Nigeria Police Force’s command and control. The Force is split into seven (7) administrative divisions, each led by a Deputy Inspector General of Police: Finance and Administration; Operations; Logistics; Force Criminal Investigation Department; Training; Research and Planning; and Information and Communication Technology.
Table of Contents
Requirements to Join Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2021
Applicants must be enthusiastic about a career in the Nigerian Police Force and meet the following requirements:
Applicants must be of Nigerian descent and have a valid National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 25.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must be 1.67m (1.64m) tall for males and 1.64m tall for females. Applicants must have an expanded chest measurement of 86cm (34 inches) for males and 86cm (34 inches) for females (for men only)
- At the time of the recruiting, female applicants must not be pregnant.
- Applicants must be free of any financial difficulties.
- Applicants must print and bring their completed online forms, as well as their guarantor paperwork, to the examination/screening and recruitment center.
Any applicant with any of the following anomalies or deformities would not be considered for enrollment in the Nigerian Police Force:
- Speech stumbling block
- Knees knocked
- Legs in a bow
- Knees that can’t be straightened when standing at attention are known as bent knees.
- Hands that are deformed and unable to perform all of their duties
- Squint eyes are caused by poor vision.
- Any part of the body can be amputated.
Procedures for submitting an application
How to apply:
The Nigeria Police Force (2021 Constable recruitment exercise), which began on November 29, 2021, is only accepting applications online through the special NPF application portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply on or before the deadline by visiting the site.
Important Reminders: Please Read Thoroughly
- All applications must be made “online.”
- Before beginning their application, applicants “Must” have a functional National Identification Number NIN, a functional email address, and a valid phone number.
- To be uploaded on the portal, applicants must have a scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s).
- Fill out the online form and click “Submit.” (Review the information before submitting it).
- Applicants must print their completed online Form and guarantor form and bring them to the recruitment physical/examination screening centers.
- Applicants who meet the above requirements and successfully complete their online registration will be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including the FCT Command, between January 10th and 24th, 2022.
- At each stage of the Recruitment screening process, successful candidates will be contacted via the email and phone number provided by the candidate during registration.
Aside from its portal and candidates’ emails, the Nigeria Police Force will not engage in any correspondence with candidates for this exercise.
The recruitment process is COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE.
For any inquiry, complaints or technical difficulties in the use of the portal, Please call: 08100004507 or send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org