Vivo Y33s mobile phone was launched on August 23, 2021. The phone comes with a 6.58-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 2 08 pixels.
Vivo Y33s is powered by MediaTek Helio G80 octacore processor. It comes with 8 GB of RAM. Vivo Y33s runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery.
Vivo Y33s supports exclusive fast charging. The rear cameras of this smartphone are elegantly arranged and designed according to Vivo’s signature Dual Tone Step, inviting users to explore the powerful imaging technologies it has. Aesthetically simple design puts the user first in terms of fashion.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y33s Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- MediaTek Helio G80
- MaliG52 MC2
- 8⁶or4⁷ GB / 128 GB
- 6.58 inch (1080 x 2 08 pixels)
- 50, 2, 2 MP, 8192 x 61 pixels , autofocus
- LiPo 5000 mAh, non-removable
Design and Screen
Enjoy movie-to-game clarity and protect your eyes with the built-in blue light filter. The 6.58-inch mobile phone is equipped with an IPS display (1080 x 2 08 pixels). The
IPS display provides enhanced features such as the best viewing angle, color accuracy, constant color reproduction and better power consumption. The core of the
Y33s is the Helio G80 eight-core processor with a CPU clock speed of up to 2.0GHz. Compared with previous generation products, GPU provides more powerful functions, higher image quality and stronger performance, making Y33s stand out in games.
Three card slots support up to 1TB of memory expansion, allowing you to easily store your cherished music, movies, photos and movies. The size of the Y33s screen is measured diagonally from corner to corner. Vivo Y33s has a 6.58-inch IPS screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2 08 pixels that is compatible with multi-touch.
When it comes to cameras, the Vivo Y33s on the back has a 50-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture; one 2-megapixel camera with f/2. aperture and one 2-megapixel camera with f/2. aperture.
The new 50-megapixel primary rear camera sensor redefines high-definition photography. Easily capture life’s best moments and get crystal-clear clarity whether you’re zooming in or cropping.
When night falls, count on Super Night Selfie noise reduction technology and Smart Screen Flash to illuminate your face against a detailed background for clear, natural results.
Set up the rear camera with autofocus. It has a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an aperture of f/2.0. The front camera also has autofocus.
An autofocus system or an optical system that uses a sensor, control system, and motor to focus on a selected point or area, automatically or manually. Very few Android cameras don’t have autofocus.
Memory and performance
The latest RAW level noise reduction technology combines multiple images into one for purity and clarity. The night will be as beautiful as you remember it.
This 8 GB smartphone has a memory trick in it. Up to GB of your idle ROM space can be used as extended RAM to make switching between apps smoother. Download your favorite apps and run them without lag.
Vivo Y33s runs Fun touch OS 11.1 based on Android 11 and has 128 GB of built-in storage expandable via micro SD card (up to 1000 GB) with a dedicated slot.
Vivo Y33s is a DualSIM (GSM and GSM) mobile phone that accepts NanoSIM and NanoSIM cards. Vivo Y33s has dimensions of 16 .26 x 76.08 x 8.00 mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 182.00 grams. It is available in two colors Midday Dream and Mirror Black.
Vivo Y33s supports 2G, 3G and G/LTE networks. This phone has built-in GPS. GPS is a very accurate navigation system that uses signals from satellites to determine location on the earth’s surface, regardless of weather conditions. Most phones have an onboard GPS unit.
Y33s is equipped with NFC (Near Field Communication) function. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connection technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by simplifying transactions and exchanging technical content. number.
Connectivity options on Vivo Y33 also include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, USB OTG, USB TypeC, 3G and G. The phone’s sensors include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Vivo Y33s houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery to keep you going without ever having to worry about battery life.
Vivo has three powerful tactics which are a 5000 mAh (TYPE)3 battery, 18W Fast Charge and vivo Energy Guardian (VEG). All these pox Powers up fast, and ensures to make full use of the large battery capacity so user can enjoy efficient energy management.
Vivo Y33s Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 100,000 NGN. It is available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Vivo Y33s Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Dimensions : 164.3 x 76.1 x 8 mm (6.47 x 3.00 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 182 g (6.42 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD
- Size : 6.58 inches, 104.3 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, Fun touch 11.1
- Chipset : Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G52 MC2
- Card slot : micro SDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM
- Dual : 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- Telephoto : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash
- Video : 4K@30fps (unconfirmed), 1080p@30fps; gyro-EIS
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors : Mirror Black, Midday Dream
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 18W
- RC : Reverse charging