Table of Contents
CEPLAS Graduate School Scholarship 2022 in Germany:
CEPLAS Graduate School Scholarship 2022 in Germany is Open for all International applicants who want Pursue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarships who want to continue their Ph.D. Degree Programmes. CEPLAS Graduate School offers a four- to a five-year doctoral program that covers the fields of plant science, plant genetics, plant-bacterial interactions, synthetic biology also as quantitative and computational biology. No application fees are required for this Scholarship.
Also Check: Deakin University Research Training Scholarships 2022 In Australia Fully Funded
CEPALS Graduate School Scholarship for Ph.D. it is an opportunity to change the lives of foreign students. The Cluster of Excellence on Plant Science (CEPLAS) scholarship aims to reach international students. CEPLAS is a world-class laboratory focused on plant science in Germany. These courses are aimed at students who want to pursue their Ph.D. research programs in scientific biology.
The German Government also offers a Full Paid Scholarship each year. Apply for your CEPLAS Graduate School Scholarship candidates who wish for PhD programs to be taken in Germany. The Cluster of Excellence in Plant Science (CEPLAS) has begun accepting applications from all foreign Ph.D. students. As for CEPLAS, it is a world-renowned research laboratory focusing on plant science in Germany. Bursaries offered by CEPLAS cover a period of 4 to 5 years in medical programs. All foreign students from all corners of the globe are warmly welcome to apply for these bursaries. Must visit: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2022 In Switzerland
The most interesting thing to all students is that if you hold a Bachelor’s degree, you can apply directly to this doctoral program (Ph.D.). There is no denying that CEPALS is one of the leading research laboratories in Germany and holds the most beneficial position in the world. The CEPLAS Graduate School Scholarship programs for Ph.D. programs are fully funded – all your accommodation expenses will be covered as tuition, a living allowance, and a monthly stipend. Let’s discuss some of the details as below:
Complete Overview of CEPLAS Graduate School Scholarship 2022:
- Offered Degrees: Ph.D. Degrees
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: CEPLAS Organization
- Host Country: Germany
- Application Last Date: 30th November 2022
It has a good distribution of the system. The following will be covered:
- Total tuition fee.
- The monthly cost of living expenses.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by CEPALS Graduate School:
Of course, there are certain programs that you can choose from in the list below to get your doctoral degree. Let’s find out below:
- Molecular Plant Science
- Genetic Plants
- Plant-Microbe Interaction
- Performance Biology
- Quantitative Biology
- Computerized Biology
Applicants must be prepared for the program and must consider their eligibility before applying for admission with the student. See below:
- Students are required to hold a Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences or any other subject related to Biological science.
- Students must have a Master’s or MPhil degree to apply for a Ph.D. program, but a Bachelor’s degree holder can also apply directly to the program.
- The medium of teaching will be in English, so students need to provide English literacy courses from their previous universities or should offer official IELTS or TOEFL
Please send the following required documents as a single pdf file (maximum 5 MB).
- Applicants with foreign qualifications and university degrees must also submit certified versions (English or German) of the certificate certificates if those certificates are not in English or German.
- Encouraging letter explaining why you would like to join CEPLAS Graduate School.
- Curriculum vitae (CV, including publications).
- Bachelor’s Degrees (or equivalent university degrees; if applicable).
- Records of Transcripts
- Abstract bachelor thesis (if available)
- School leaving certificates (or equivalent degrees of admission to German universities
- Evidence of English language skills (eg German Abiturzeugnis, TOEFL (90 points online), IELTS (6.5 points) or similar proof). Alternatively, you can provide proof that you have spent at least 6 months in an English-speaking country or have completed an English-language study program.
- If you have additional documentation related to your program (eg proof of bursaries, awards, certificates from previous employers,…) you can add them to the pdf file.
- Study plan or Research Proposal for Ph.D. Degrees.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
- Passport for International Students.
Application Last Date:
At CELPAS Graduate School, the application deadline is 30th November 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the 2nd and 3rd March 2021 interviews.
Guidelines How to Submit Application for CEPALS Graduate School Scholarship 2022:
- Please complete the application form completely online and in English.
- After you have successfully completed the online application form you must send the following required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Therefore, please prepare all documents before submitting the online application form.