The New York Institute of Technology – USA is inviting applications for First Year International Awards, this offers academic scholarships and grants based on academic achievements and high scholastic potential.
- Applicants must be full-time first-year students.
- Applicants must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements at all times.
- Applicants must hold a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above to get admission in NYIT.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Graduate
Value of Awards: $26,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
How to Apply: Applicants must first fill the application form of the institute using the official online portal of the university or apply using the Common Application. They can complete the form depending upon which the first-year scholarship they are applying for.
- Click Here – New York Tech Scholarship
- After Clicking On the Official Website.
- Read Carefully On All Requirements.
Applicants are to apply before it closing date – July 15, 2021.
Register your email for Scholarship Updates.
Subscribe To Our Email Newsletter And Never Miss An Updates