Table of Contents
Qatar University Graduate Scholarships 2022 in Qatar Fully Funded:
Qatar University Graduate Scholarships 2022 in Qatar is Open for all Foreign Candidates who wish to take their higher education abroad. Applications are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarships who want to continue Master Degrees and Ph.D. Degree Programs. Qatar University Offers All the Major Educational Courses for All International Students. There Are No Education Limits for this Scholarship. Applicants from the whole world with any Nationality are eligible for this Scholarship. Also Check: New European Government Scholarships 2022 In Europe Fully Funded
There are many Qatar Scholarship Apart from IELTS. All costs will be borne by the University and the Government of Qatar. Applications are currently being accepted by Qatar Scholarships for International Students. The Program was developed by the Qatar Fund for Development (QFFD) in partnership with a number of reputable and leading educational institutions in the Province of Qatar. It offers higher education and higher education programs to international students from developing countries who are interested in studying in Qatar.
Qatar University was founded in 1973 and is the only public research university in the country. More than 16,000 local and foreign students are enrolled in the university. The National Ranking of Qatar University (QU) is 1st among all Qatar Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 224th Number. Qatar University is a world-class university that provides quality education. This is the Most famous Scholarship don’t miss it. Full details about the Qatar University Scholarship 2022 are available below.
Complete Overview of Qatar University Graduate Scholarships 2022:
- Offered Degrees: Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Qatar University
- Host Country: Qatar
- Application Last Date: 31st January 2022
All bursaries cover tuition fees while the benefits of other bursaries may also include one or more of the following benefits:
- The cost of free accommodation for textbooks in university dormitories.
- You will receive an annual flight ticket to your home country.
- Please note that this benefit is available to international students who are offered a bursary only abroad and under the auspices of the university.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Qatar University:
College Of Arts and Sciences:
- PhD in Biological and Environmental Sciences
- PhD in Gulf Studies
- Master of Arts in Arabic Literature and Language
- Master of Arts in Gulf Studies
- Master of Science in Applied Statistics
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Corrosion
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Statistics
College Of Business and Economics:
- PhD in Business Administration
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Marketing.
College Of Education:
- Master of Education in Education Leadership
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Diploma in Primary Education
- Diploma in Secondary Education
- Diploma in Special Education
College Of Engineering:
- PhD in Engineering-Architecture
- PhD in Engineering-Chemical Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Civil Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Computer Science
- PhD in Engineering-Computer Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Electrical Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Engineering Management
- PhD in Engineering-Environmental Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Industrial and Systems Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Materials Science and Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Mechanical Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Urban Planning
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing
- Master of Urban Planning and Design
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
College Of Law:
- Master of Law in Public Law
- Master of Law in Private Law
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Studies
College Of Medicine:
- PhD in Medical Sciences
College Of Pharmacy:
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Full-time)
- Master of Science in Pharmacy (Full-time)
College Of Sharia and Islamic Studies:
- PhD in Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Quranic Sciences and Exegesis
- Master of Religions and Dialogue of Civilizations.
College Of Health Sciences:
- PhD in Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Master in Genetic Counselling
The following eligibility requirements must be met in order for you to apply for this opportunity for your bright future.
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or degree from a recognized tertiary institution or accredited by the Department of Higher Education.
- International students are eligible to stay in Qatar. All nations are welcome.
- The requirements for each program are different from other programs.
Requirements For Master Candidates:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher with a GPA of at least 2.8.
Requirements For PhD Candidates:
- Applicants must have a Master’s Degree or Higher with a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Standardized test scores (e.g. GRE, GMAT) are required to apply for all PhD degree programs offered in English.
Students need to submit the documents to the Department of Admission at Qatar University (all documents must be downloaded electronically. Hard copies of certified documents will only be requested from accredited candidates):
- Application for online admission.
- Final, official, and certified university documents.
- Official TOEFL school report or equivalent score report.
- Proof of work experience (Minimum of two years after Bachelor’s degree).
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Supporting statements.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate given by the Government of Qatar (Foregin Candidates please refer to the International Student Website).
- Copy of Qatar ID Card applicant (Non-Qatari applicants must also provide a copy of their passport; international students please refer to the International Student Website)
- Two recent similar Photographs of the ground size (size 4 x 6 cm) with white background.
- Application Fees.
Application Last Date:
The application deadline for the University of Qatar is 31 January 2022 for the fall of Fall 2022.
Guidelines How to Submit Application for Qatar University Graduate Scholarship 2022:
All International Students, & Qatar Students Must Submit an Online Application Form via the Qatar University Bachelors Scholarships 2022 Online Application Portal in Qatar. A link to the Application Portal & Official Advertisement is provided below: