Table of Contents
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2022 in Switzerland Fully Funded:
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2022 in Switzerland is Open for all International applicants who want to gain their higher education abroad. Applications are accepted from the entire world for Fully Funded Scholarshipsthat want to continue Master Degrees and Ph.D. Degree Programmes. Almost all Academic Fields and Majors will be Provided from this Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship. This grant will cover all of the costs to finish a postgraduate degree from the Swiss best colleges. This year the Swiss Government will choose in excess of 500 applicants from 180 countries. There is No Application Fee to apply for this grant. Also Check: Charles Darwin University Scholarship 2022 In Australia Funded
The Swiss Confederation Provides a Government Excellence Scholarship every Year, to promote international cooperation and exchange of research and artifacts between Switzerland and more than 180 countries. These international scholarships are available to individuals from countries with diplomatic relations with Switzerland.
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships additionally upgrade the Swiss global profile in advancing examination culture and as a main ERI player. The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships in Switzerland are declared in the Research programs. Switzerland is an educational institution with some of the best universities in the world.
Switzerland is a country with a good reputation when it comes to education. That is why Switzerland has a high level of foreign exchange for international students in higher education. In addition, 113 Nobel Prize winners have their affiliation with Swiss education. Switzerland also comes to the top positions of its educational institutions. Switzerland has an amazing print of long-term sustainable education, research, and innovation. This face is one of the pillars of Swiss success. In this way, imaginative, and skilled applicants from the entire world have been broadly invited to apply for the Swiss Government Scholarships 2022-23 in Switzerland. Never Forget this Opportunity to Study for a Full Scholarship. Full details on the lines below:
Complete Overview of Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2022:
- Offered Degrees: Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Application Last Date: Different for different countries
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022 in Switzerland is a Free Full Scholarship for students worldwide to complete their postgraduate degree from Switzerland. This bursary will cover all the costs of pursuing a degree. Details are provided below:
- There is no fee to process the request.
- A Monthly Stipend will be given to the master’s, Ph.D., and Postdoctoral students.
- Compulsory Swiss health insurance will be provided.
- Students from non-EU countries and non-EFTA countries will receive a Flight Allowance (returning home) upon completion of the study.
- A Special 300 CHF housing allowance at the start of the bursary will be provided.
- Students will receive public transportation for half the fare.
- Students will enjoy the support service, travel, dinner, and sightseeing tours.
Applicants who are interested in studying in Switzerland with a fully sponsored Swiss Government Scholarship must meet the following criteria;
- International applicants are eligible to apply.
- A Master’s or Ph.D. degree or similar to a university degree obtained before 31 July 2022 (graduate certificate) recognized by a Swiss university. As proof, the degree must be submitted to the Federal Commission for Scholarships before the beginning of the grant.
- Candidates who have been in Switzerland for over a year toward the start of the September grant are qualified for such candidates.
- Applicants must submit a letter from the professor in charge of studies (including his short CV) to a selected Swiss university confirming his or her intention to manage and support the research.
- Applicants must have a Research Proposal including a timeline. This is the centerpiece of the application. The requester must provide all the necessary particulars to it.
- Applicants must have the Language Skills required for research/studies.
- Applicants who are already getting benefits from the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship are eligible to apply for a second bursary.
- Scholarship holders are expected to relocate to Switzerland during their scholarship.
- A short
- A letter of inspiration.
- A Research Plan which has a limit of 5 pages (signed) utilizing the FCS structure.
- Submit two arrangements of documents 1 original and 1 duplicate.
- The initial set should contain the original documents having Two Letters of Recommendation (if relevant verified in English).
- The subsequent set should contain a copy of the primary set aside from Recommendation letters.
- Aa composed and printed FCS structure with a photograph.
- Copy of
Application Last Date:
The different countries have different deadlines. The result of the Swiss scholarship will be announced at the end of May 2022.
Guidelines How to Submit Application for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2022:
- Candidates should apply for Ph.D. and Postdoc Degrees, at Swiss colleges and the Federal Commission of Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS) independently.
- The applicant must provide his or her full profile and research project or artwork.
- The applicant must obtain the sole administrator of the Swiss university of his or her choice.
- It is recommended that the research work of the selected professor be aligned with your field of study.
- Contact your professor directly and express your interest in the Swiss Government scholarship.
- Students applying for the Arts must ensure their country of origin first.
- The document must be in English.
- The application package can be obtained by the Swiss Ambassador.