Maastricht University in the Netherlands is offering four full-coverage scholarships (including a tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend) per academic year to a select group of top-performing non-EU/EEA students who have been (conditionally) admitted to a master’s program on the Brightlands campus.
The deadline for applications is February 1, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee and Expenses
Number of Awards: 4
Eligible Field of Studies:
Master’s programmes are eligible for the UM Brightlands Talent Scholarships are following subjects:
- MSc in Artificial Intelligence (FSE)
- MSc in Data Science for Decision Making (FSE)
- MSc in Business Intelligence & Smart Services (SBE)
- MSc in Biobased Materials (FSE)
- MSc in Health Food Innovation Management (FHML)
- MSc in Global Supply Chain Management and Change (SBE)
- MSc in Systems Biology (FSE
- MSc in Biomedical Sciences (FHML)
- MSc in Governance & Leadership in European Public Health (FHML)
- MSc Research Master in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience (FPN)
- Applicants must be citizens of a country that is not a member of the European Union, the European Economic Area, or Switzerland, and must meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and a resident permit in the Netherlands.
- A dual nationality from an EU/EEA country or Switzerland is not permitted.
- Applicants must have never attended a higher education program in the Netherlands that leads to a degree.
- On September 1, 2022, applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Applicants must have been accepted (conditionally) into Maastricht’s master’s program.
How to Apply:
Maastricht admissions applications can be submitted through Studielink. Then, for the scholarships, students must check in HERE and provide their student ID number to finish their scholarship application.