Table of Contents
Dalian University Of Technology CSC Scholarships 2022 in China:
Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022 in China is Open for all International applicants who want Pursue higher education abroad. Applications From all the students are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarships who want to continue master Degree Programs and Ph.D. Degree Program. All the Major Courses and Professional Studies such as Electronic Science and Technology, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Management Science, and Engineering and Architecture are available here.No Application Fees Will Be Charged For Students.
It is a Chinese Government Scholarship where students can apply for master’s programs and doctoral degrees. The Dalian University of Technology has offered. All students can apply for a China Government scholarship. This scholarship will cover all costs associated with their study.No no Requirements for the IELTS test for this Scholarship. English and Chinese language are required for this scholarship.
The duration for a Master’s degree program is approximately 2-3 years and for a Ph.D. degree is 3-4 years. Dalian University of Technology was founded in 1949 and is one of the best Universities in China. The National Ranking of Dalian University of Technology (DUT) is 22nd among all Chinese Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 346thThe university offers an annual scholarship for many courses. The lectures will be delivered in English or Chinese language. It will depend on your studies. The University provides a well-established learning environment for its students. It also has well-established or well-installed labs. Don’t miss out on this Scholarship. Full details are provided below:
Complete Overview of Dalian University Of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022:
- Offered Degrees: Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Dalian University of Technology
- Host Country: China
- Application Last Date: 8th March 2021
The bursary will cover all student expenses in respect of their studies. All international students can benefit from the bursary offered as follows:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Monthly Stipend:
- For the candidate of Master’s degree is 3000 RMB
- For PhD Degree Students will receive 3500 RMB
- Free Residence.
- Family Residence is given to Married Students.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Dalian University Of Technology:
The Dalian University of Technology has offered many Master’s programs and Ph.D. Programs. The term of the Master’s degree will be 2-3 years and the Ph.D. degree will be 3-4 years. Full details are provided below:
- Audiovisual Translation
- Humanities and Societies
- Translation Studies
- Intercultural Communication
- Women Society and Development
- Social Sciences
- Cyber security
- Data Science and Engineering
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Energy
- Sport and Entertainment Management
- Sustainable Environment
- Computer Engineering
- Data Analytics in Health Management
- Information Systems in Health Management
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Sustainable Energy
- Sustainable Environment
- Electronic Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Management Science
To qualify for this bursary, the following terms and conditions must be met by the candidates who have been awarded the following:
- The candidate must be a non-Chinese citizen.
- The candidate must be in Good Health.
- Either the baptism candidate must have completed his previous studies in another country or at a Chinese university a year or more ago.
- A person applying for a Master’s Degree must be under 35 years of age.
- A person applying for a Doctoral Degree must be under 40 years of age.
- The department will assess language proficiency through interviews or tests.
- An applicant for a Chinese-language program is required to submit an HSK certificate.
- An applicant for an English education program is required to submit an English certificate. (IELTS / TOEFL)
- If the candidate in a country where English is the official language then he or she is not required to submit an English Certificate.
At the time of applying for this course, the following documents should be uploaded. Full details are provided below:
- Scholarship application form in English or Chinese. Download after delivery of the online application. https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/.
- For Master Degrees, a BS transcript is required and must be in a certified form.
- In the Ph.D. For the degree program, an MS transcript is required and must be certified.
- An international student Passport is required.
- Short Resume or CV.
- A Research Proposal for Master’s and Ph.D. programs is required.
- Two Letters of Commendation.
- A Letter of Encouragement or a Statement of Purpose is required.
- English Learning Certificate from the last institution.
- A Chinese or English language course is required.
- A Letter of Acceptance is also required (if available).
Application Last Date:
The closing date for this scholarship is 8th March 2022 for all foreign students. So don’t miss this opportunity.
Guidelines How to Submit Application for Dalian University Of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022:
All applications for this bursary are almost online. At the time of application, you must read all the terms and conditions carefully and you must upload all your required documents before the closing date.
- If you are interested, open the CSC website and register by providing the required information. Create an account by opening the link: CSC Official Link.
- After Creating an Account complete the application by entering all the information and Selecting Category ‘B’ & Center Number 10141 of Dalian University of Technology.
- After adding all the details, send the application and Print it and send us a hard copy to the relevant Departmental dress provided Below: